Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP for MPC8313E-RDB

Jump to solution
saso_kavcic
Contributor I

Hi,

I have an MPC8313E-RDB, the version is REVA4. Does anyone know if I can use the latest BSP -

MPC8313E_RDB_K26_20081226-LTIB.iso. This BSP is supposed to support REVC version of the board. If I have an older one, will this still work or do I have to use the older BSP CD.

Best Regards, Saso

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TedMarshall
Contributor II

I don't believe that the current BSP will run on the older board, right off the disk.  Freescale has a pretty-new App Note, AP3947 with instructions for doing this but I've only briefly skimmed it and I don't know how hard it is to implement.

You best bet may be to email Freescale support and ask for a link to the older BSP.  Unfortunately, they've pulled down the links on the website.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TedMarshall
Contributor II

I don't believe that the current BSP will run on the older board, right off the disk.  Freescale has a pretty-new App Note, AP3947 with instructions for doing this but I've only briefly skimmed it and I don't know how hard it is to implement.

You best bet may be to email Freescale support and ask for a link to the older BSP.  Unfortunately, they've pulled down the links on the website.

0 Kudos
saso_kavcic
Contributor I
Thank you for the info.
0 Kudos