I am working on a board which has MPC860 processor and Intel flash memory.
I wrote some c-code to validate the flash memory like erasing,programming etc.
So, this c-code has to be loaded onto flash memory.
Procedure I followed:
- I initially created a project by selecting the 860 processor and the board is generic.
· I deleted the files which were there in source and I added all the source files which I have written.
· I gave "Make" command and it gave some compiler and linker errors. I resolved all those errors.
· Once the MAKE is successful, I gave run command.
· It executed the config file and made the entry point to "main.c"
· It created debug.mot file in the default project folder.
· When I decoded the debug.mot, I found the source code is in memory location of SDRAM but not in flash.
· I erased the entire flash chip and tried to load debug.mot using program/Verify operation.
· Codewarrior tool throws an error. The error is because of the restricted address range as the debug.mot has code in SDRAM locations.
· So, I have created the project in ROM version and did "MAKE".
- It throws "Link Error:Undefined:"Interrupt Handler"
- Referenced from '.reset' in eppc_exception.
What changes do I need to do inorder to generate ROM.mot file?
I didn't change anything. I removed the defaultly created source code files and added my own source code files.
Please help me.