Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPCAM(MX27) Au-Zone 的BSP与板子硬件不符

luguoqiang
Contributor I

IPCAM(MX27) Au-Zone 的BSP与板子硬件不符。
不符的主要部分是音频驱动:
    1、IPCAM(MX27) Au-Zone 硬件支持的是WM8974, 而Au-Zone附带的光盘中支持的却是MC13783.

现在,我们需要支持WM8974的与板子相符的BSP。

需要支持WM8974BSP的原因:
    1、目前我们产品中使用的是WM8974, 如果使用支持MC13783的这一套音频采集播放驱动,我需要一定
 时间修改音频驱动,因为音频驱动与MC13783驱动耦合很紧。由于项目时间紧,所以需要支持WM8974的音频驱动.

目前我已经我与相应的FAE联系过了,MX27 FAE 手中没有IPCAM(MX27) Au-Zone 的BSP, 让我到FSL来求救!

陆国强
 南自信息技术有限公司
 电话:025-86985550
 地址:南京市雨花台区软件大道26号01幢 尚安科技大厦5层

0 Kudos
1 Reply

fish_yu
Contributor III

Please write In English,if you want to get answer about your problem. We can't understand what you writed in chinese.hehe:smileyhappy:

I consider that The problem that you encountered must be urgent. Now, I am helping you to translate your message you writed in english.

/*_______________________My problem is here______________________*/

Hello,everyone

Recently, i have designed a product with Imx27 from Freescale semiconductor. For accelerating the design, our company bought a evb board named IPCAM(MX27) from freescale. But,now, I found a big problem that was about it. The BSP software which included in DVDROM of the evb board is not suitable for IPCAM(MX27) Au-Zone. We found a major problem that are concentrated on the audio part. Accroding to the SCHEMATICS,IPCAM(MX27) evb board only support WM8974.But the driver code is not included in DVD rom.In fact, there is a code for MC13783 in DVD ROM.We really don't know how to solve the problem. We asked a FAE who was from freescale to help us. But he failed.Because of he didnot have it. He told us that we could get in here to solve. So,Who can help us? How to solve the problrm? We have no time to redesign a driver code and migrate the code based on MC13783 to WM8974. This is a urgent task. Who have the driver code based on WM8974?? Thank really you for your help.

0 Kudos