Help Building PC executables (dll and test programs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Building PC executables (dll and test programs)

Jump to solution
osorakunakamori
Contributor I

First, let me offer huge praises to pgo and all other contributers who have done this fantastic work. Thanks so very much!

I want to build the PC-side programs of USBDM, namely the dll and test program. What do I need for this? I am guessing Eclipse and cygwin ... is this correct? Has anybody built them with VC++? Any advice to help a stranded newbie is much appreciated!!

Thanks! 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
pgo
Senior Contributor V

Dear osoraku,

The DLL for USBDM were built with eclipse & MINGW.   It should be possible to to build them with VC++ but there are some environment variables that should be set for the different targets.  This is done as part of the eclipse setup and would be automatically done if the eclipse packages were imported into Eclipse.

bye

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pgo
Senior Contributor V

Dear osoraku,

The DLL for USBDM were built with eclipse & MINGW.   It should be possible to to build them with VC++ but there are some environment variables that should be set for the different targets.  This is done as part of the eclipse setup and would be automatically done if the eclipse packages were imported into Eclipse.

bye

0 Kudos