AnsweredAssumed Answered

CW compile error. Maybe wrong license??

Question asked by Matthias Braun on Aug 13, 2009

Ladies & Gents,

I'm using Codewarrior Dev Studio, Power Architecture, v8.8.3 build 90619 and have a the following license for Windows:

CWP-STANDARD-FL CWP-STANDARD

Now I've created a new EPPC project with the project wizard. The linker is Freescale PowerPC EABI Linker. The processor is PowerPC 8315 and the board is the 8315 RDB. Programming language is c and connection to board is CodeWarrior USB TAB.

So far so good but when I now try to compile and debug the project I get the following error:

Error   : Unable to use the plugin "MW C/C++ PPC EABI". It is licensed and a valid license key was not found.
License server does not support this feature
Feature:       Win32_Plugins_Comp_PPC
License path:  27000@CR5000;D:\Programme\Freescale\CodeWarrior PA V8.8 -
   \license.dat
FLEXlm error:  -18,147
For further information, refer to the FLEXlm End User Manual,
available at "www.macrovision.com".

An unknown error occurred when compiling file "main.c" for target "Debug Version" for project "xzy.mcp".

Error   : Unable to use the plugin "MW C/C++ PPC EABI". It is licensed and a valid license key was not found.
   \license.dat

An unknown error occurred when compiling file "sc_handler.c" for target "Debug Version" for project "xzy.mcp".

\license.dat

An unknown error occurred when compiling file "__ppc_eabi_init.c" for target "Debug Version" for project "xzy.mcp".

Can somebody tell me what is going wrong? Do I have the wrong licence to create a bareboard application?

Thank you very much for your help

Outcomes