I need help with the jm60 and the usb stack

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with the jm60 and the usb stack

luciano
Contributor I

Hi everyone, i'm using the cmx stack code for de jm60 usb stack, specially the source code of the generic HID, what i'm trying to do is to make transfers in other enpoints like endpoint 2, i have changed the descriptors and the computer read them, so she know that there are 2 endpoints, endpoint 1 for in transfers, and endpoint 2 for in transfers too. I like to know what else do i need to change to the code to set transfers on others enpoints

Tnx to everyone

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

donw
Contributor IV

Look back in this forum, someone found a C code bug which limits the number to one.

This may be something to do with your problem.

It would be great if CMX supported this code with examples of what you are doing, as I want it also.

0 Kudos

luciano
Contributor I

I found where the trick is !!! The takes the number of endpoints and everything from the descriptors, you need to modify two things. In the function is_ep_ndx you need to put

return((hcc_u8)(endx < "HERE WRITHE THE NUMBER OF ENDPOINTS" ? 1 : 0));

and finally need to put in *get_ep_descriptor

return((void*)(kbd_config_descriptor+9+3+9+9+7*(endx-1)))

If you have any doubts you can ask me...

The trouble that i have right now is that when i try to use it with my driver made using the winusb library from windows, i get a code 10 error telling me that the device can't start. But when i use the windriver library i don't get any error code.

This is a peculiar trouble and i don't thing that anyone can help me ... but .... you never know hahaha

Tnx for your reply 

0 Kudos