ITC order confusion: ColdFire affected?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITC order confusion: ColdFire affected?

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I
Why does the ITC order only affect iMX and Dragonball?  What about the MCF52259 and other ColdFire parts that come in that same package?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

vier_kuifjes
Senior Contributor I
This is getting crazy... apparently MQX and Coldfire Lite are now no longer available for download either because of the same reason. I don't see what those software products have to do with the use of a specific type of BGA chip package...
0 Kudos

CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Yeah, major problems for me to. I need to get my hands on some other MCF52259 application details. I am not even using the BGA version and I am not in the US!

I am working through creating a bootloader and having major problems finding information on various things related to the MCF52259. 

Marc, if you drop me a PM with your email, I will email you the data sheet.
Can anyone locate the MCF52259 USB Bootloader project files? I have the M52259LAB for USB Bootloader, but I dont have the boot loader application...
Message Edited by CarlFST60L on 2009-08-03 04:32 AM
0 Kudos

vier_kuifjes
Senior Contributor I

Try to find the data sheet of the MCF52259 on this web site. The only thing you get is...

Because of an order from the United States International Trade Commission, certain BGA-packaged product lines and part numbers are not available from Freescale Semiconductor for sale or import into the United States. To comply with this order, some pages have been temporarily removed from the web site.

Great when you're desperately looking for info on the part!

0 Kudos