I am trying to download applications from CodeWarrior 56800/E V8.2.3 onto a MC56F8006demo board via a parallel-to-JTAG converter. I am running CodeWarrior on a 32-bit Vista computer. Whenever I press the debug button, I receive an error of "cssprotocolplugin: unknown protocol error". I have tried the following tips from a previous thread, http://forums.freescale.com/freescale/board/message?board.id=CWDSPCOMM&message.id=697&query.id=11033#M697, but the error persists.
- "Enable Legacy Plug and Play" is checked for my parallel port
- The parallel port registration key, winxp2.reg is added
- The mode of my parallel port is set to bi-directional
- The address of the parallel port is set using commands "config cc Parallel:0x0378" and "config save"
- The voltage coming out of my parallel port from my desktop is 5v
The log of my session says:
api version: 00000004 00000005
ERROR(39): Subcore error encountered during multicore operation
Is there any other configuration need to be done before I can use a JTAG connector to download applications?
Thanks in advance,