Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premises for PE 3.06 Service Pack

Jump to solution
Kopone
Contributor IV

Hi,

I downloaded the PE 3.06 Service Pack for CW 6.2.

It lists several service packs that need to be installed beforehand, which I did, but I could not find all of them for download on the freescale site. Neither a forum nor a complete site search for these service packs brought up any results. Can I just safely ignore the warnings or is their any other way to install these yet missing service packs the installer complains about:

CodeWarrior Development Studio for Microcontrollers V6.2 CFV1 EM256 Service Pack
CodeWarrior Development Studio for Microcontrollers V6.2 HCS08 JS16 Service Pack
CodeWarrior Development Studio for Microcontrollers V6.2 HCS08 LG32 Service Pack
CodeWarrior Development Studio for Microcontrollers V6.2 HCS08 LH64/LL64 Service Pack
CodeWarrior Development Studio for Microcontrollers V6.2 HCS08 MP16 Service Pack

Thanks for your advice,

Sven

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

These servicepacks are not necessary for the Processor Expert, unless you need to use some of these MCUs.
The reason why some of the servicepacks are not available is that these devices have not been launched to the market yet but they are already supported by Processor Expert. The LG32 and JS16 should be already released and added on the website and the other ones will come in the future.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did do not check it, but does the CodeWarrior Updater (see in the start menu) not install all the needed ones?

Daniel 

0 Kudos
Kopone
Contributor IV

Well the Updater regards everything as up to date. In fact it only installed one update after I did a fresh install of CW 6.2 yesterday and then, like kind of a second update, sent me to this freescale page  were I download and installed all the additional service packs and this PE 3.06 update that asks for additional service packs that I just can't seem to find anywhere. So I am a bit confused right now. Not anything urgent, CW works fine with my current setup. I just wanted to make sure to have the latest updates installed.

Regards,

Sven

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

These servicepacks are not necessary for the Processor Expert, unless you need to use some of these MCUs.
The reason why some of the servicepacks are not available is that these devices have not been launched to the market yet but they are already supported by Processor Expert. The LG32 and JS16 should be already released and added on the website and the other ones will come in the future.

0 Kudos
Kopone
Contributor IV

Why, thanks, this cures my confusion :smileywink:

Regards, Sven

0 Kudos