I have been using Codewarrior for Coldfire SE 7.1.1a for a while with no problems at all, using M52233DEMO, M52235EVB and M52259DEMO boards as targets.
This week I found out about the V7.1.2 update of Codewarrior for Coldfire, and as I usually do, performed the update immediately. Unfortunately, I now can no longer access de M52259DEMO board. Instead, I get a message saying:
I noticed that in the specified folder this DLL does not exist (it does in the 7.1.1a codewarrior) but there are a couple of other DLLs present. Selecting one of those in the project settings does not fix the problem though.
I have been thinking of copying the DLL from the 7.1.1a version to the 7.1.2 version but I haven't tested that out yet.
I'm using WinXP SP3 32 bit by the way...