I am using code warrior for hc12. I want create new .c and .h file so that i can link with my main.c Can some body guide me how to do it.
If you want to add an existing source file to your project:
- Start IDE
- Open your project
- Click with right mouse button in the .mcp window and select Add File
- Browse for the source/header file you want to add
- Click Open to add the file to the project.
The path to the location of this source file will be automatically added to the project access paths
If you want to create a brand new source file from scratch:
- Select File -> New Text File
- Select File -> Save As
- Browse for the location where you want to place the source file and save it
- Then make sure you set the focus on the new file and select Project -> Add <fiename> to project (Where <filename> stands for the newly created source file.
Hi, I want to know if codewarrior special edition 6.2 have a number restrictions in add files?
CodeWarrior Special Editions have a 32-file limit.
the IDE limitation was removed since v6.1 if I'm not wrong. Special Edition license for CW for MCUs v6.2 does not limit the number of files within project.
I have been battling a lot of old CodeWarrior license problems and keep running into that 32-file limit. However, so there's no mistake, the latest Special Editions of CodeWarrior usually have a 32 KB code size limit.
Or, to put it another way: I am wrong on the file limit, and stanish is right.
Retrieving data ...