cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to know how to develope the application in beestack mc13213

paramasivan
Contributor I

hi,

i am going to use PAN4555 freescale zigbee beestack in my aspplication.i had downloaded BEEKIT & CODEWARRIOR6.2 softwares from freescale site.

when i am  using the BEEKIT software i selected  star network templates and give the pan & mac ids and finally export that project.If i am importing the .XML file in the codewarrior it shows lot of supporting c,header & library files for initilize the beestack.Now what my doubt means, from where i will start my code for simply transmit the data FROM CORDINATOR and receive the same data in the END DEVICE.

1)What are the steps i will do in the software??
2)Already beestacks are all initalzed in that code.Any need to check all that codes??it has more than 20 files for support.

i want a simple example code for transmitting and receiving data htrough STAR or MESH network in my first step at beestack zigbee development..

kindly anyone give a sugesstion how start the applications in beestack...... 

regards,
S.PARAMASIVAN
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Mads
Contributor V

Hi,

This might seem like a standard answer, but I would read the documentation bundled with the Beekit.

1. There is a Beestack 2007 Documentation overview document that tells you what the different documents contain

2. The ZAUG (ZigBee Application Users Guide) tell you how to use the example/demo applications.

I can only recommend that you try out the step by step instructions in order to learn a bit more about ZigBee

3. then finally the BeeStack Application Developers Users guide contains step by step instructions on how to create a small simple ZigBee application.

read the documentation and try out the instructions.

If this is not enough the consider acquiring Drew Gislason's book on ZigBee - it uses BeeStack for all its examples.

BR,

Mads

0 Kudos