zigbee beestack

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zigbee beestack

paramasivan
Contributor I
is the BEESTACK  supports the AT commands? Any application software is needed for support.Kindly give the details about this one...
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Peter
Contributor I

Hi!

I have a 1322XNSX-DBG kit, and i'm trying to get a ZigBee netwok run on these devices.

Using the preinstalled MyStarNetwork demo, the test application works, the start network comes up, sendor data is transmitted correctly.

However, after compiling and loading anything from the Zigbee codebase (Home Automation, Healthcare demos, even the Custom application described in BSADGZB2007.pdf) the ZigBee network is not formed. After starting the devices, and pressing SW1, all four LEDs are chasing. Using the Command Console in Test Tool, I can see that  the packet received before the last one is: "Device is in Network Discovery State", on both NCB and SRB boards, followed by an unknown packet: 96 54 05 00 80 00 00 03 on NCB and a "NLME-Network-Discovery.Request" on SRB.

It seems that both devices get stuck in Disvovery mode. Could anyone please help me how can I find out where the problem is?

Unfortunately, Daintree Networks discontinued the Sensor Netwowk Analyzer, therefore I can't sniff the network to find out the problem.

regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Baja
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Take a look in to ubiqua  at www.ubilogix.com  you can use this protocol analyzer with our 1322 tools 

0 Kudos

Mads
Contributor V

Hi,

No the Beestack is not bundled with an AT command application.

It is however bundled with alot of other applications that can be used for development.

Please download beekit and read the ZAUG for an overview of all the applications.

br,

MAds

0 Kudos