NTAG NT3H2211/NT3H2111 + Arduino DUE interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTAG NT3H2211/NT3H2111 + Arduino DUE interface

wilsoncavacosan
Contributor I

Hi! I'm interfacing the antenna board (NT3H2211 and antenna) from the NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit with an Arduino DUE to set a bidirectional communication between these components and the smartphone.

I already managed this bidirectional communication and I can see the data in the smartphone.

In the arduino code, I am generating random values between 0 and 99. Currently, I can visualize the data being sent to the smartphone but, from time to time, the communication is being interrupted (i.e. data is sent back and forward, then is interrupted, then It starts to be sent again, then it is interrupted and so on).

With respect to the smartphone (Samsung S3 Galaxy Neo), I made a few changes in the Android App Source code available in the NXP official website in order to adapt to the application desired. 

I'm wondering if this error is being derived from some timing issues. Or is It some other kind of problem?

Best regards,

Wilson Santos

0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You need to consider that the resources are only accessible one at a time, both resources NFC interface and I2C interface can't read/write the same register at the same time, that can affect the communication. Also, it will depend on what you modified to the application that do not interfere with the timings of the devices while making sure as well that the data written in the tag..

You can use some of the examples in the MCUXpresso SDK as a base such as the K64 for example

Hope this helps

regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos