cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5604P EEPROM Emulation driver

jarkko_ahlqvist
Contributor I

Hello,

Could you describe what changes are made to latest EEPROM emulation driver for MPC5604P comparing to driver that was available back in 2013-2014 ? We noticed that there are many function named or called differently than in previous version that we have used- is there some cross reference available to catch up ? Also to understand what issues the latest driver does fix - does it help to recover if dataflash is getting corrupted for some reason ?

Thank you in advance

- J -

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jarkko_ahlqvist
Contributor I

Hi,

Sorry for long silence. Existing driver is made before 2013 and based on H7F standard software driver (SSD) v3.2. Implementation is according to application note "EEPROM Emulation with MPC5500 family Microcontrollers" that was available at that time. I hope you can give me some hints to hunt down the possible differencies at least in general level. Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, could you provide exact version of the driver you have been using?

Currently used driver is universal for all MPC5xxx devices and yes, it may be certain differences in use.

However I am not sure if exists some migration document from one version to another (as it is different driver, release history does not contain any info). I am not sure if I can help, I can at least try it.

0 Kudos