cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GHS and DIAB Compiler

suhas
Contributor I

Hello,

We are trying to use AUTOSAR on DEVKIT-MPC5748G with S32DS IDE & EB Tresos Studio MCAL Configuration.

We are following "Release Notes for MPC574XG AUTOSAR 4.0 MCAL RTM 1.0.5" and "Introduction to NXP AUTOSAR MCAL Software | NXP ", and we are facing issues:

1. The release notes suggest using "Green Hills Multi 6.1.6 / Compiler 2014.1.6" or "Windriver DIAB DIAB_5_9_4_8" Compilers, But we are not able to find a link to download these compilers and is it available for free?

2. After Compiling the code can we debug using the Onboard OpenSDA debugger and S32DS IDE?

Thanks & Regards

SUHAS S

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Suzensah
Contributor I

I have especially been keeping track of the article, and I anticipate deriving a lot of value from it. Following that, I want to thank you for sharing it.

DGme Employee Login

0 Kudos

Bessieswsa
Contributor I

We use GHS Standard Mode internally to develop our own tools. Double Check, Green Hills Software's integrated static analyzer, allows you to identify programming errors even before running your program and find bugs that may never show up during regular testing. DGME Employee Portal

0 Kudos

Bessiesw
Contributor I

I'm especially stayed aware of the article and I will get many benefits from it. Subsequently, thank you for sharing it.

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @suhas ,

This community space tries to respond to questions related to the Model-Based Design Toolbox that generates code from the Matlab and Simulink environment. 

Please create a new thread on the MPC5xxx space or new NXP support case according to the following procedure: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745 

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos