cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software download

carolyn_zhang
Contributor II

Hi,

Since there is no 'sample application' directory after S32K14X_MCAL_4.2_RTM_1.0.3.exe installed, I would like to download S32K14X_MCAL_4.2_RTM_1.0.0.exe. However, I could not find the download link. Could some one give me one? Thanks.

14 Replies

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello carolyn.zhang@arrowasia.com‌, thongt1@fsoft.com.vn‌,

thongt1@fsoft.com.vn‌, your request was processed. Please your software licensing and account to download it.

carolyn.zhang@arrowasia.com‌, could you check again? as I've double check with our marketing team, you can access to the SW. The release is available under "Automotive SW - AUTOSAR MCAL / QM" category in the "Previous" tab at the bottom of the table as "SW32K14-MCAL421-RTMC-1.0.0" - there is "RTMC" instead of "RTM". (Actually the snapshot is directly taken from your account).

RTM100.png

As I've said in previous reply:

Please check whether you can access to this link to your software licensing and support account:  https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/swlicensingIntermediate.sp , access to your software list and see if the product is available.

So please check again, in case that you still have the trouble, we can make a call.

Many thanks,

Nam

thang_nguyenlen
Contributor I

Hello Viet,

I have the same demand as need for downloading "SW32K14-MCAL421-RTMC-1.0.2". Could you please support to enable the right for my user?

Reason:

We're doing evaluation the NFC NCx3340 Keyless access solution from NXP and "S32K14x AUTOSAR 4.2 NFC NCI stack" is being used.

Unfortunately, the sample project from NFC NCI Stack requires above MCAL Autosar Version ("SW32K14-MCAL421-RTMC-1.0.2") but it is not visible for downloading.

Thank you in advance.

Thang.

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi thang.nguyenlenhat@gmail.com‌,

Your access is enabled (entitlement start backdated to Feb 15, 2020) - the SW32K14-MCAL421-RTMC-1.0.2 is available in Previous tab.

Best Regards,

Nam

carolyn_zhang
Contributor II

Hi, Nam,

Sorry for response late, I have downloaded the software, thanks.

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Your request to download previous software has been processed. Please check "Previous" tab in your SW licensing and support account:

RTM100.png

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

thongt1
Contributor I

Hi Nam,

I would like to download S32K14X_MCAL_4.2_RTM_1.0.0.exe. However, I could not find the download link. Could some one give me one?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

As current term and condition to download software from our marketing team, also in order to avoid any issue from using old software, we recommend users to use the latest software version. May I ask why do you want to use the RTM 1.0.0, as the latest SW version is RTM 1.0.3? 

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

thongt1
Contributor I

Hi Nam,

I want to get 'sample application' at autosar 4.2.2

Thanks

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello thongt1@fsoft.com.vn‌, carolyn.zhang@arrowasia.com

From S32K1xx ASR 4.2 RTM 1.0.3, we have separated the sample application from MCAL package into a new package, called "Platform Integrator". You can download this via:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=SW32K1XX-PTFM01D

This package is still keep the same feature as the old sample application, also has more examples and moreover, doesn't depend on the MCAL SW version, i.e. you can use with whichever the latest MCAL SW version, both RTM 1.0.3 and RTM 1.0.4. 

I suggest you guys to experience with this new platform integrator version of MCAL SW. In case of any issue regarding the downloading, using the SW, ... you can tell me.

thongt1@fsoft.com.vn‌ I'm asking marketing team to enable your access to the RTM 1.0.0 if possible. I'll let you know once I've got the answer.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

carolyn_zhang
Contributor II

Hi, Nam,

Could you please open the access of RTM 1.0.0 to me? What I need is also the 'sample application' at autosar 4.2.2. Thanks.

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello carolyn.zhang@arrowasia.com

It's quite strange. I've asked for your access two days ago and it's already processed. Let's me check again with marketing team whether your account has any issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Nam

0 Kudos

carolyn_zhang
Contributor II

Hi,

I couldn't open the website of AUTOSAR 4.2 MCAL (QM) for S32K118 and S32K14x(REV 1.0.x), it showed "NXP Semiconductors was unable to process your request due to an unexpected error.".

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello carolyn.zhang@arrowasia.com‌,

Please check whether you can access to this link to your software licensing and support account:  https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/swlicensingIntermediate.sp , access to your software list and see if the product is available.

Many thanks,

Nam

0 Kudos

alisonluan
Contributor II

@namnguyenviet Hi Nam! Can you also give me access please? I'm almost driving crazy looking for a example and didn't find anything on the internet. Thanks!!!

0 Kudos