Does the JN5189 sdk have a AT command APIs library?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the JN5189 sdk have a AT command APIs library?

Jump to solution
jacinto1m
Contributor II

Hi,

I am wondering whether the JN5189 sdk provide any AT-commands API? - I coudn't find any...

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the inconveniences this might cause you but there is no support for AT commands in the JN5189.

Still, I would recommend you to check the Control bridge Application note JN-AN-1247, in this application note you can send commands to the device to perform some of the ZigBee functionalities, but please check the application note to verify if this can help you in your development. 

You can download this application note form the documentation section in this link JN5189 Wireless MCU for Zigbee® and Thread | NXP 

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Estephania

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the inconveniences this might cause you but there is no support for AT commands in the JN5189.

Still, I would recommend you to check the Control bridge Application note JN-AN-1247, in this application note you can send commands to the device to perform some of the ZigBee functionalities, but please check the application note to verify if this can help you in your development. 

You can download this application note form the documentation section in this link JN5189 Wireless MCU for Zigbee® and Thread | NXP 

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos