FTM counter synchronization of KV31

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTM counter synchronization of KV31

xgy_upc
Contributor III

In the KV31F Sub-Family Reference Manual,I can see “However,the FTM counter must be synchronized only by the enhanced PWM synchronization” from 37.4.11.10 FTM Counter Synchronization.

I think this sentence is wrong, it should be“However,it is expected that the FTM counter  be synchronized only by the enhanced PWM Synchronization”.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  相国 尹 

Thanks for pointing out the RM content.

Could you tell me, why do you think it is needed to modify to : However,it is expected that the FTM counter  be synchronized only by the enhanced PWM Synchronization”.

The RM content is telling the customer that, if need to use the FTM synchronized function, they need to use the enhanced PWM synchronization mode, I think your sentence is the same meaning, maybe just some description difference.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution.

Best Regards,

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos