cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6 HAB no events but no NO HAB EVENT FOUND! message displayed

laurent1
Contributor I

Hello,

We need to deploy HAB in our product for a particular customer.

We have redo all the procedure many many time, we still do not have the message: NO HAB EVENT FOUND! but we have no HAB events at all, all seems to be ok.

We spent a lot of time trying to have "NO HAB EVENT FOUND!" message without success.

We use cst-3.3.0 and we work on IMX6Q on a variscite DART-MX6.

We have decided to burn fuse prog 0 6 0x2, we are able to boot with our signed image and if we replace SDL, u-boot or the kernel with a no signed one, we can't boot.

So please can you confirm that not having the message NO HAB EVENT FOUND! is not important?

Laurent

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

do you have NDA, if yes, I can send the i.mx6 HAB document to you for reference

0 Kudos

laurent1
Contributor I

Hello,

No NDA, but we can signe one ?

Can you confirme not having HAB NO EVENT FOUND ! without any events is OK ? we cannot boot with a no signed kernel, only signed ones is ok, witch is fine for us.

Laurent

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what board do you use? imx6q ? I found a patch, maybe you can refer to it

https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/caf_patches/external/imxsupport/uboot-imx/imx_v2016.03_4.1.15_2.0.0_... 

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

"During development phase, do not program the SEC_CONFIG fuse to close mode except you have verified all the HAB function. In open configuration, If there is error event, you can see the event log after the signed image bootup. If see the log of "No HAB Events Found!”, the signature are verified successfully.

If see the log of "--------- HAB Event 1 -----------------", something wrong during the signature, please go back and check your step."

0 Kudos