After the coordinator was powered on again,The pair device cannot communicate normal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the coordinator was powered on again,The pair device cannot communicate normal

Contributor III

Problem description:

In the network environment, there are some Routing and  Enddevice. After the Coordinator is powered off for a

long time (more than half an hour), the Enddevice will join the Routing. After the Coorinator is powered on, The device

directly connected to the coordinator can communicate normaly. However, during the power off of the coordinator, the

devices added to the network through routing cannot communicate with the coordinator normally.  At this time, if the

router as a relay is powered on again, the devices under the router can communicate again.

I hope I can get your help to solve this problem. Thank you very much.

The SDK is use JN-SW-4170-1840, the coordinator is JN-AN-1216 , the router and enddeivce is other manufactu

ers's device, but it's standard zigbee3.0

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

However, during the power off of the coordinator, the devices added to the network through routing cannot communicate with the coordinator normally.

Are you working with ZGWUI Tool?

Did you erase all the information in the JN Device? ERASE PD button

pastedImage_2.png

However, is it possible that you could send an LQI Req to the coordinator?

Do you have the sniffer log?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Hi,Mario

Thank you for your reply,I didn't use the zgwui tool,The command LQI Req can send

Now, there are three devices in the network 'C','R' and 'E'. After 'C' is powered off for a long time, 'E' will join 'R'. At this time, 'C' is powered on again and 'E' is operating. 'E' is sending

"Network address request" all the time. Then, according to the normal process, 'C' should reply to "Network address response"  so that normal communication can be achieved. But now I find

that sometimes 'C' does not reply "Network address response" to "Network address request". I think it may be because of this There is no routing table relationship between C and E. Another

situation is that when ‘C’ is powered down, device "R" generates "Coordinator Realignment". At this time, when ‘C’ is powered on again, device'E' cannot communicate with 'C'.

Therefore, I would like to ask the reasons for the occurrence of "Network address request" and "Coordinator Realignment" and how to deal with them.

C:  Coordinator

R:   Route

E:Enddevice

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Is it possible that you could provide the sniffer file as pcap format?

The coordinator will keep all the routing information, however, the ED will send a route request to the Router if it wants to communicate with the Coordinator.

If the coordinator realignment command is successfully transmitted, the MLME updates the PIB attributes BeaconOrder, SuperframeOrder, PANId, ChannelPage, and ChannelNumber parameters.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos