What Causes "Starting Jetty Server" Problem?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Causes "Starting Jetty Server" Problem?

Jump to solution
sabin_scott
Contributor I

I have a problem running the debugger in S32 DS for ARM that just started today.  Whether I try to debug via OpenSDA or with the Multilink tool, I get the "Problem Occurred" window popping up.  Inside the window it says:

"my project name" has enountered a problem.

Error in services launch sequence.

So I'm forced to click "OK" and no debugging for me.  Same problem of course when I try to Flash from File.

I noticed that just today for the first time, when launching S32 DS for ARM, I get an error message during startup that is only displayed for about 5 seconds then disappears.  The window has a title of "Problem Occurred" and the message is

'Starting Jetty Server' has encountered a problem.  Unable to establish loopback connection

I never noticed this before, and the details button offered no help, stating simply: "Unable to establish loopback connection"  (and twice actually in the same window).

Not knowing what else to try, I uninstalled S32KDS for ARM after first removing the P&E drivers, then reinstalled.  Same problem exists.

The project compiles without warnings or errors, but I cannot program the EVB.

I suspect that my IT department's update could have something to do with this, but I don't know where to look at a conflict, although I will see if my system did a restore point and try that.

Any ideas what this error is caused by?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
sabin_scott
Contributor I

OK, my IT group found that my anti-virus program was not happy with S32 DS.  The program was added to the exception list and everything is now working normally.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sabin_scott
Contributor I

OK, my IT group found that my anti-virus program was not happy with S32 DS.  The program was added to the exception list and everything is now working normally.

0 Kudos