cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Map For EXT_ADV

roza_antonyan
Contributor I

Hi NXP Community

I Have the FDRM KW38 board on my desk and I'm using the adv_ext_peripheral example.

I' see that It is doing advertising on the secondary channel and this is correct based on specification.

Actually I want to change that random channel hopping to fixed channels to use only tree secondary channels

I tried to find some channel map inside source code but I didn't made any achievement on that.

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me with more details on what you are trying to achieve ? Is this part of the specification as well ?

This is for me to check and verify if this is possible with the available configurations that we have for the users. There are some aspects of the protocol that are implemented in libraries and we do not provide source code for the libraries.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos

aram_soghoyan
Contributor I

Hello Estephania Martinez,

Let me answer this on behalf of Roza, she is my colleague and we are working on the same project.

The goal of the project is to change the source code of the FDRM KW38 in order to enable the extended advertisement only on selected channels instead of random to perform project-specific RF measurements, after measurements, the board will continue to use the standard channel selection algorithm from the maps defined by Bluetooth SIG.

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You have an internal message.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos