LPC55S69 USB HID Generic endpoint setting ???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S69 USB HID Generic endpoint setting ???

eagan_yu
Contributor III

Hi ,

When I was learning about LPC55S69 USB , I have a question , I would appreciate it if you could provide any help .

I use MCUXpresso IDE 11.1 based on SDK 2.7 to set up a Generic HID USB example (AS device) .

I modify the main function, compile through, download to LPC55S69 EVK board ,Later, I used Bus Hound to monitor communication data and found that HID universal USB INPUT and output endpoints were all using endpoint 1 ,However, I found that the SDK HID Generic USB communication endpoint USES endpoint 1 as input and endpoint 2 as output (from the host point of view) . So ,I follow the example and change the endpoint to endpoint 1 as input , endpoint 2 as output .

#define USB_INTERFACE_0_HID_GENERIC_SETTING_0_EP_1_INTERRUPT_OUT (2U)

However, it cannot communicate on bus Hound, showing the following error

Device  Address   Length   Phase  Data             Description    Delta  Cmd.Phase.Ofs(rep)  Time          Driver 

34.2                                   USTS   c0000011    xact error        4.2sc         7.1.0        12:04:06.988  bhound7 

NOW,I want to know how to modify the endpoint properly, thank you

B&R

Eagan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eagan Yu,

There is also HID generic demo for device under SDK, you can refer to:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Alice

0 Kudos

eagan_yu
Contributor III

Hi Alice

I have solved the problem. The problem is that the size of USB endpoint stack is not set properly. Before, I only changed the endpoint descriptor, ignoring the problem.

Regards,

Eagan

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eagan,

OK, thanks for your sharing.

Regards,

Alice

0 Kudos