cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connect LPC 4370 (link-2) using USB to ethernet adapter

navidfanaee
Contributor III

Hi all,

I am working on a project dealing with transferring ADC data to PC, However the provided peripherals do not have the speed needed for transferring ADC data which in my case is 60MHz do you guys have any suggestion? if unfortunately there is no way i decided to transfer data through usb to ethernet adapter which is more industrial than USB but the point is the ethernet program does not recognize it and gives the error "the device actively refuses connection" i would very much appreciate any help. thanks in advance. 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Navid, I hope you're doing well!

According to the LPC4370's Datasheet, Ethernet's Dynamic Characteristics are as follows, with speeds of 10/100 Mbit/s:

pastedImage_2.png

Unfortunately, there's no example code designed for an USB to Ethernet Converter included in the LPC4370's LPC-Open code bundle, but there's extensive documentation regarding the USB Stack as well as some example projects included in the LPC-Open package.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

navidfanaee
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your time and response. sadly I couldn't find a way to transmit data with the desired rate and i also couldn't use usb to ethernet adapter as it seems that it doesnt recognize the ARM USB

0 Kudos