Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior installation problems

Jump to solution
ycgxy1650601
Contributor III

hi:

I want to use CodeWarrior IDE(v2.10) for MCP5606B.

Today,I download the trial software(CodeWarrior for MPC55xx/MPC56xx - Professional Edition Evaluation / Updates ).And I have finished the installation.

Now,I have two questions:

first,I Install CodeWarrior IDE(v2.10) one by one,According to the  above link.Is it right?

second,Is the information of the below picture right,when I finish the installtion?

CW210IDE About内容.JPG

third,Can I install two different versions about CodeWarrior,on same computer ?(for example:v2.10 and v5.1)

thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

first,I Install CodeWarrior IDE(v2.10) one by one,According to the  above link.Is it right?

- yes, correct.

second,Is the information of the below picture right,when I finish the installtion?

- yes, correct.

third,Can I install two different versions about CodeWarrior,on same computer ?(for example:v2.10 and v5.1)

- yes, you can have more versions of CodeWarrior installed on the same computer.

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

- yes, correct.

- yes, correct.

- yes, you can have more versions of CodeWarrior installed on the same computer.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos