LPC1114 vs LPC11A14 headers and config files.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1114 vs LPC11A14 headers and config files.

thiagorodrigues
Contributor II

Hello,

I have a code that is running on a LPC1114 but I need to port it to a LPC11A14 because of the EEPROM. 

Some functions are in different pins.  I can configure the new pins with LPC_IOCON but my question is: can I still use the "lpc11xx.h" and "lpc11xx.c", and maybe also the "system_lpc11xx.h" ? I couldn´t find different files for LPC11Axx series.

Regards,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Thiago rodrigues,

There is some different, for example :

pastedImage_2.png

if you installed MCUXpresso IDE, you can find the LPC11Axx files under  the path:

C:\nxp\MCUXpressoIDE_11.1.1_3241\ide\plugins\com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.wizards_11.1.0.202001081728\Examples\Legacy\NXP\LPC1000\LPC11Axx

If haven't I attached them for you.

Regards,

Alice

0 Kudos

thiagorodrigues
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

The new headers indeed work, although I had to make some modifications on the pins definitions.

But I guess there is something really different that makes the old code (made  for LPC1114) behaves differently on LPC11A14, specially the timer. Using exact the same code and same crystal, 5 seconds delay takes a little more than 6 secs on LPC11A. The UART seems to have issues too.

For your reference, I´m using the DMX_RDM code provided by NXP, that was designed for LPC11xx and ir works flawlessly with this family. I´m trying to modify it to work with LPC11A.

Regards,

Thiago

0 Kudos

thiagorodrigues
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

Great! Thanks for you reply!

Regards,

0 Kudos