Which NFC chip would be suitable for my application?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which NFC chip would be suitable for my application?

Jump to solution
sofia_benouakta
Contributor I

Hello,

Currently, I am working on a NFC antenna design for textile application. For that purpose, I would like to connect it to a very small size NFC chip, not greater than 1mm3.

I have looked at the ICs available in NXP website but I can't seem to find what I am looking for, there are so many choices.

My question is what do you recommend in terms for small NFC chips to use for my application?

Thank you very much for your help,

SB

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately. there is not the product for  not greater than 1mm3

The  smallest  size NFC chip is 3.5*3.5*0.8. Please find it CLRC663 plus family | High-performance NFC frontends | NXP .

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately. there is not the product for  not greater than 1mm3

The  smallest  size NFC chip is 3.5*3.5*0.8. Please find it CLRC663 plus family | High-performance NFC frontends | NXP .

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos