Is there application note for RT1050 EVK LCDIF mapping to LCD module RGB interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there application note for RT1050 EVK LCDIF mapping to LCD module RGB interface

Jump to solution
hoping_lee
Contributor I

Is there reference document for mapping RT1050 LCDIF to RGB interface?

According to connection between RT1050 EVK LCDIF & LCD module(RK043FN02H-CT)

LCDIF_D0~D4 is assigned to B3~B7/ LCDIF_D5~D10 is assigned to G2~G7 / LCDIF_D11~D15 is assigned to R3~R7

But I can't understand mapping rule from this case

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hoping,

I recommend you to check i.MX RT eLCDIF RGB Mode Use Case application note. In this document it is explained what you should do when LCD panel data signals don’t map directly to eLCDIF interface signals.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored.

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hoping,

I recommend you to check i.MX RT eLCDIF RGB Mode Use Case application note. In this document it is explained what you should do when LCD panel data signals don’t map directly to eLCDIF interface signals.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored.

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos