Terminate and Relaunch a debug session not possible since Upgrade to MCUXpresso v11.1.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate and Relaunch a debug session not possible since Upgrade to MCUXpresso v11.1.1

Jump to solution
nobodyKnows
Contributor III

Hello,

the "Terminate and Relaunch" of a debug session result in the following error "There is already a running debug session for the launch configuration". It is not possible to kill this running debug session.

I have to restart MCUXpresso to get it work again. The only way to kill this debug session without restarting is using "Terminate and Remove".

I am using Linux with the lastest MCUXpresso IDE v11.1.1 [Build 3241] [2020-03-02] and a Segger debugger.

I hope someone have a hotfix for this issue.

Thanks a lot and best reagards,

Maximilian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf58474
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you please try to delete your Launch configuration? With this you put the debug connection settings back to the default.

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nxf58474
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Maximilian,

Hope you are doing well. Did you tried the "Terminate all debug sessions" button?

Also you can use the "Clean up debug" button, it will kill all debug processes associated with the debug connections.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos
nobodyKnows
Contributor III

Hello,

"Clean up Debug" has no effect.

"Terminate all debug sessions" button leads to an error and has no effect on the issue.error_term_all.png

I've updated/reinstalled my system to debian 10 but the issue is not solved.

This behavior is really annoying. I hope someone can help me.

0 Kudos
nxf58474
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you please try to delete your Launch configuration? With this you put the debug connection settings back to the default.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos
nobodyKnows
Contributor III

Thanks a lot! This was the solution. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos