Equivalent Circuit Ric of NTAG and SLIX

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equivalent Circuit Ric of NTAG and SLIX

christopherkell
Contributor I

I am looking to understand the input resistance of both the NTAG213 chip and the ICODE SLIX chip. I am attempting to model them and need to understand the IC equivalent resistance between La and Lb pins. I am using AN11276 for my reference to creating a equivalent circuit. Thank you.

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Chris Kellar,

Hope you are doing great, Tag at the end has also RIC which is summarizes internal components of the IC and IC’s current consumption and losses. It changes over voltage levels on La-Lb as different internal components are powered at different time. At one point there is a threshold of the IC to start operat. So curves for ICODE are available in “AN0361 ICODE Coil Design Guide” in Docstore.

for NTAG I have not found the information.

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

christopherkell
Contributor I

Jonathan,

I have tried to access that document through the Docstore, but have been unable to. Could you help me acquire it?

Thank you,

Chris

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

in this case it is needed that you request such file please go to 

1 My access

2 Access rights

3 in this space you should be able to see the products select the icode and ntag family and 

4 in this text box put the file you are looking for and a little information about why you need the document then  request the information

pastedImage_1.png

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos