4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Tung NT,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
1) How to using wifi in SLN_VIZN_IOT?
-- Sorry, I'm not very clear with your question.
Whether you want the SDK library of the SLN_VIZN_IOT, and give a test the wifi chip on the kit.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

tungnt
Contributor II

Thank you jeremyzhou.
Currently, we have the need to exchange information with other devices via the wifi protocol (TCP / UDP), so I would like to ask you have any examples to transmit and receive data via wifi (using TCP / UDP) on the board SLN_VIZN_IOT ?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Tung NT,

Thanks for your reply.
Until now, there's no SDK library for the SLN_VIZN_IOT board.
However, I find the SLN_ALEXA_IOT board also contains the CYW4343W chip as the SLN_VIZN_IOT does.
So I'd like to suggest you refer to the wifi demos in the SDK library of SLN_ALEXA_IOT, and you can download the SDK library via the below link.
https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

tungnt
Contributor II

Thanks for your answer
Although it hasn't solved my problem yet, it also provides us with an approach to solve it.
Thank you, have a great day.

0 Kudos