T1020 HRESET Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T1020 HRESET Error

michael_kogan
Contributor I

I am using T1020 in design and trying to program NAND Flash using Code Warrior Tap.

I have CWP BareBoard Project, but the flash is programmed with a wrong file and when I connect using CWP I get an error HRESET. I have an option on the board to set RCW to 0x9E to indicat blank flash. When I use this hardware option, I still cannot connect. How can I change RCW in Code Warrior to get T1020 out of reset?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello mike kogan,

Please refer to section "8.4 Setting up a remote system to use a JTAG configuration file" in C:\Freescale\CW_PA_v10.5.1\PA\Help\PDF\Targeting_PA_Processors.pdf to use CodeWarrior JTAG configuration file to override RCW on the target board. 

Please customize C:\Freescale\CW_PA_v10.5.1\PA\PA_Support\Initialization_Files\jtag_chains\T1020RDB_RCW_1400_600_1600 according to your custom board.

If your problem remains, please refer to the following procedure to capture CCS log to me to do more investigation.

Please create a SRAM bareboard project(in Debug Target Setting panel, please select Download/Connect SRAM).

Before connect to the target, please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core00_RAM_T1020_Download->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core00_RAM_T1020_Download->Debug", the CCS log will be printed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

Note: Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel.If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output".

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos