Building issue of Demo project"N-AN-1218-Zigbee-3-0-Light-Bulb" on beyongstudion for NXP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building issue of Demo project"N-AN-1218-Zigbee-3-0-Light-Bulb" on beyongstudion for NXP

Contributor I

Hi , Could you please check what's the problem? When i import the "JN-AN-1218-ZIGBEE 3.0 -LIGHT BULD"  into the Beyondstudion for NXP and running buliding command,the building process is interuupted and waring "
make: *** No rule to make target `../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/BDB/Build/config.mk'. Stop. JN-AN-1218-Zigbee-3-0-Light-Bulb C/C++ Problem"

How i can solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Contributor I

Hi Jose,

I have already read the common errors, but i still can not fix the problem, i have attached the capture, Could you tell me how to solve this problem?  This is my first time to use Beyond studio

0 Kudos

nxf63973
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter

Could you please try to reimport the project? 

When deleting the project, in the dialog which opens, please mark the Delete project contents on disk checkbox. Also, after deleting, could you please go to the workspace path to delete the corresponding folder and copy it again to the workspace?

Please let me know if you continue to have issues.

0 Kudos

nxf63973
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter

Could you please take a look at Beyond Studio Common Errors?

This document explains common issues that may happen when trying to develop a new application using BeyondStudio IDE, including some known import problems.

Please let me know if this helps you or if you need any more information.

0 Kudos