cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12GA48MLF support in Codewarrior 5.2

nkgavali1
Contributor II

Hello,

3 years before I used S12GA48MLF micro in Codewarrior 5.1. I used USBDM 4.12.1.80. That time I applied patch for PE for getting GA48 in codewarrior. But, now, I lost all data as my disk crashed and dont have back-up

Now, I would like to start the same board with same USBDM. I have downloaded USBDM current version 4.12.1.262 and codewarrior 5.1 special edition. I installed it and it has also installed codewarrior 5.2.

In codewarrior 5.2, I can select the S12GA48 microcontroller in the project. When I tried to debug it, it is not halted at any breakpoints or interrupt. The error it is showing that the MCU ID 0x1C5 and not supported in HIwave debugger.

When I try to connect programmer over USBDM, it is showing chip ID F280 of G48. The image is attached here.

I would like to know why it is happening? is there any change has made in CW5.2 or driver?

NKG

0 Kudos
2 Replies

nkgavali1
Contributor II

USBDM_version.jpg

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

CW5.2 only supports below interfaces:

USB ML 12
USB Multilink Universal RevA-C
USB Multilink Universal FX RevA-B
Cyclone Pro (USB, Ethernet, Serial)
Cyclone Universal (USB, Ethernet, Serial)

Others are no longer supported.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos