ERROR: Extended status 83

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: Extended status 83

LChll
Contributor III

SDK:JN-SW-4170 v1840.(JN-AN-1216-Zigbee-3-0-IoT-ControlBridge-v1011)

At present, I have a problem. When I control multiple devices through unicast at the same time, when one of them fails to control other devices after power off and power off, ERROR: Extended Status 83 will always be displayed when printing data.If the disconnected device failed to be controlled, why did it fail to control other devices?

Another question,On the document,The maximum number of instances ofthis APDU. Note that this value must be set to three times the value of the parameter Maximum Number of Simultaneous Data Requests with Acks.Why in the official JN-AN-1216-iot ControlBridge routine,APDU instances is 4 or 6,Maximum Number of Simultaneous Data Requests with Acks is 3?

ERROR: Is Extended status 83 related to the parameters in question 2?

ad
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

LChll
Contributor III

I've tried to change the Maximum Number Of Simutdata Requests with ACK parameter to 30 test and still have this problem.

ad
0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I was checking your table configuration. I am seeing the routing table size is 255? This requires a lot of memory, you could decrease this value.

What is the zpscfg file that you are modifying? 

The makefile, by default, is selecting the APP_ZPSCFG = ZigbeeNodeControlBridgeCoordinator_GP_proxy.zpscfg

Regrds,

Mario

0 Kudos

zigbee1
Contributor III

You mentioned the 255 is too big for the routing table size. what is the recommended value ?

How do we compute the value ?

I know the documentation, so thanks not pointing to it.

The question is for instance

=> Should the routing table size equal to the number of router we have in the network ? do we have to take in consideration how deep is the network (number of layer) ?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Linklai,

I hope you are doing great.

You are right, the PDU instance should be 9, in this case, the Maximum Number of Simultaneous Data Requests with Acks is equal to 3.

Is it possible that you could explain the issue that you are facing?

When I control multiple devices through unicast at the same time when one of them fails to control other devices after power off and power off.

What are the table sizes that you set?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

LChll
Contributor III

When the coordinator to unicast control multiple devices at the same time (such as the four devices), one of the equipment after the power is lost, for the first time to control the other 3 devices, performing ON the operation control is successful, if within 3 s off again for operation, equipment control is not successful, caught shows no data issued, print data display ERROR: Extended status 83.

ad
0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Linklai,

Just to confirm, you are creating a Zigbee Network with 4 devices and the coordinator. After that, the coordinator sends a unicast for each device, but after the power off of some device, 3s later the extended status appears. Am I wring?

Is it possible that you could provide your sniffer log? I want to be sure if the coordinator is fining the devices in the Zigbee network.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

LChll
Contributor III

Hi Mario,

Please see the following figure for the table size.

pastedImage_2.png

I have set PDU instance to 9, but this problem still exists.How do I set table sizes?If the routing device cannot be found after 3 retransmissions, can commands be sent to other devices in the meantime?

ad
0 Kudos