cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462AU - Extended APDU

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am working on the PN7462AU Eval kit and I need to know that is PN7462AU supports the Extended APDU command or not ?

Thanks & Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi Kan,

Ok, From the hardware side there is no limitation for extended APDU feature.

But in the user manual - UM10913, it mentioned that it supports the feature in T=1 protocol and not T=0 protocol.

And we can transfer the 255 bytes of data to cards in T=1 protocol for the contact card.

So, Can you please me such guidance for developing such feature.

Warm Regards

Sachin

Below is the screen shot from the user manual.

T0 and T1.JPG

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sachin,

There is no specific extended APDU guide available, it is just a message format, you may refer to the spec of ISO7618-4 for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Okay, Sure I will go through it.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sachin,

There is no limitation on hardware to support this feature, but our NFC reader library has not added this feature yet, you have to implement this by yourself.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos