Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT1060-EVK examples basic peripherals

Jump to solution
e_v_spronsen
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm getting started with the MIMXRT1060-EVK. I installed mcuxpresso IDE and SDK. Only what I didn't find are basic examples and documentation how to use the basic peripherals. Like Timers, GPIO SPI, Can  etc.

Where can I find this.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ernst, 

When downloading the SDK from Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder you will see the following window: 

pastedImage_2.png

You need to click on Download SDK Documentation. Within the zip file, you will find a pdf named MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual_MIMXRT1062.pdf, this is the file that you are looking for. 

Regards, 

Victor 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ernst, 

Within the SDK that you downloaded, you will find example projects along with drivers that demonstrate how to use all the peripherals of the RT1060-EVK. I recommend you watch the following video: MCUXpresso IDE - Importing SDK | NXP.  

Regarding the documentation, you can download the RT1060 Reference Manual from the following link.

Have a great day,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos
e_v_spronsen
Contributor III

Hi Victor.

Thanks for the info. I found the examples in the SDK.  For the documentation I'm searching for the Driver API documentation. The driver code itself is very very limited documented. So understanding what a function supposed to do or what the parameter mean is not always clean.

Thanks,

Evs

0 Kudos
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ernst, 

When downloading the SDK from Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder you will see the following window: 

pastedImage_2.png

You need to click on Download SDK Documentation. Within the zip file, you will find a pdf named MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual_MIMXRT1062.pdf, this is the file that you are looking for. 

Regards, 

Victor