Debug bootloader & application images using JLink

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug bootloader & application images using JLink

thivya_ashokkum
Contributor II

I'm trying to debug my bootloader, application and recovery images using JLink. I found a document "Debugging Bootloader and Application using KDS" and followed the steps. However, the "Commands" option where they add the symbol file for the application is missing in my Debug Configuration. I'm using MCUXpresso 11.0.1. Where should I be adding the symbol file instead?

I'm attaching a screenshot of my Debug Configuration edit window where the "Commands" option mentioned in the document is missing.pastedImage_1.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I recommend you to check MCUXpresso IDE User Guide, in chapter 11.3.4 you will find how to add symbolic information from additional projects via the Other Symbols tab on a projects launch configuration.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored.

- Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos