cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q fastboot support in uboot

liuxing
Contributor II

Hi All,

I want to enable the fastboot function in uboot,because it is more efficient to update single image.However,the uboot will be hang when it enters the fastboot mode.I find this issue may be related to the gadget/OTG driver.The uboot don't enable the gadget driver.Which driver can be selected in uboot to support the usb gadget function for iMX6Q.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi xing

>Which driver can be selected in uboot to support the usb gadget function for iMX6Q.

one can look at

usb-mx6-common.c\imx\usb\drivers - uboot-imx - i.MX U-Boot 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

liuxing
Contributor II

Hi igor,

Thanks a lot!

Has this driver been tested by anyone?

I downloaded the uboot-imx,and checked out to imx_v2019.04_5.4.3_2.0.0 branch.It can be compiled successfully.

The u-boot-dtb.imx can run successfully with my iMX6Q board.However,the fastboot function also failed.

The USB host port of PC can recognize the usb gadget of iMX6Q,but no response to fastboot command.

0 Kudos