DDR Interface Control on I.MX8 NANO

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDR Interface Control on I.MX8 NANO

mckeevew
Contributor I

Hello I am a student at Grand Valley State University. Me and 2 other students are trying to work with the nxp i.mx8m nano evaluation board. We are currently only using the base SDK and FreeRTOS. Currently we are trying to set up a program to allow us to directly read and write to the DDR4 memory on the board. We are compiling using the build_debug_flash.bat so I am led to believe that the binary will not be using so on board DDR4 so hopefully we can access this. We are all extremely new to this type of program development and wanted to reach out and see if anyone had any resources / insight / code you would be willing to share with us to help learn more about how this system would work with your processor.

Thanks for any assistance in advance

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi William

SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMX8M Nano can be obtained from

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

also may be useful

https://boundarydevices.com/freertos-sdk-v2-3-for-i-mx8mq/ 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos