cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure boot on LS1046ARDB

kg8herve
Contributor II

Hello,

I have question about some aspects of Secure Boot especially on LS1046ARDB. I did not find sufficient explanation on LSDK or TA user guide. My questions are the following:

1.   Is the barker code the same thing as the hard coded preamble that LSDK User Guide Rev. 19.09_311219 discussed about on the page 217?
  2. What is the aims of scatter gather table and what can be the discontiguous image it supports?
  3.  In case of scatter gather table, does each segment  in the signed hash represent a discontiguous image?
  4. In the LSDK User Guide Rev. 19.09_311219, it was said TA 2.X supports Key List. LS1046ARDB supports TA 2.1. IS TA 2.X  the same as TA 2.1?
  5. If LS1046ARDB supports Key List for Secure Boot, how to specify list of keys in Code Signing Tools inputs files. I did not find any field related to that for LS1046ARDB inside input_uboot_secure file. Is there another way to do it?
  6. In the document Enable Trust Architecture and Secure Boot on LS10xx, Rev. A, 05/2016, on page 12 it was said ... remember to program the write protect (WP) otherwise a hacker may be able to modify the SRKH, OTPMK ...?

How the OTPMK can be modifed when the fuse programming is irreversible?

7. Code Signing Tool  19.09 supports u-boot, does it support Secure Boot using UEFI? How to use it to sign uefi?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please consider creating a Technical Case to discuss the Trust Architecture-related questions.

Please create a document (PDF, Word) containing all questions and screenshots of all referred documents and attach it to the Case.

The Case can be created here:

https://support.nxp.com/ 

0 Kudos