Hi NXP Team,
We are planning to establish an inter-process communication between two i.MXMQ series processors.
- The first approach is to establish connectivity via MAC(RGMII) interface.
- The second approach is using PCIe to PCIe cross-link connections.
- Reference: i.MX6Q PCIe EP/RC Validation System
- In the i.MX6Q references the results mentioned below. Will we get similar results in i.MX8Q?
- What throughput we can expect in approach 1? (Using RGMII connections?)
- Which design is better for inter-process communication between two processors(The communication would be of non-video data)?