Can I personalize commands and wake word SLN-Local-IOT?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I personalize commands and wake word SLN-Local-IOT?

odelmote
Contributor II

I check at local-commands@nxp.com for quotation.

And is a very professional work to do that

I can do it by myself more lite or simple version?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Oscar,

Hope you are doing well.

The cost and process to create speech recognition models for custom command sets and wake words is via the email provided only. Speech recognition models are complex in themselves, at the moment there is no support for creating a simplified version. For further information, please continue contact with our dedicated solutions team through the email provided.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

odelmote
Contributor II

Thanks Sabina!

Can I use SLN-Alexa-IOT in order to have more commands and mexican spanish?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Oscar,

Hope you are doing well.

The SLN-Alexa_IoT can allow you to create different skills that may enable you to carry out different actions. These skills can be for example:

"Turn on a led/light", "What time is it?", "Read the accelerometer", etc

If you mean commands like skills, then yes you can create custom skills for your application. The wake word "Alexa" is the same.At the moment only English language is supported for this kit.

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos