Running TensorFlow Lite on HiFi-Mini DSP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running TensorFlow Lite on HiFi-Mini DSP

dele_ogunjumelo
Contributor I

Please, has any one been able to run a TensorFlow Lite For Micro based application on a HiFi Mini DSP? I am using the NXP i.MX RT600 board.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dele Ogunjumelo,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
I've created an eIQ demo which uses the TensorFlow Lite library, however, it runs the Cortex-M33 core, next, I will try to run this demo by another core: HiFi4 DSP.
In further, I was wondering if you can share what progress you get and the encountered issue now.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

dele_ogunjumelo
Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou‌,

With regards to getting the Hello world TFLM application to run on the HiFi DSP, I have followed the steps in TensorFlow Repo to build TFLM for Cadence Tensilica HiFi DSPs.  I have also got the sample DSP applications (DSP MU polling) to run on the RT600 board. I am currently working on integrating the HiFi NN libraries into the sample HelloWorld application, and also working on configuring the DSP using similar steps as seen in the sample apps.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HiDele Ogunjumelo,

I'm glad to hear that, I was wondering if you can upload the demos to community and share the steps of implementing, I think it's very useful for other engineers.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

dele_ogunjumelo
Contributor I

Hi jeremyzhou‌,

I have not got a working Demo , I would upload one when i get a working demo.  For steps on building TFLM for Cadence Tensilica HiFi DSPs, please see link below: -

tensorflow/README.md at be2c7869f592c0fbfae31e1cd1c9bae317f58695 · tensorflow/tensorflow · GitHub 

Regards,

Dele

0 Kudos