Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RC663 LPCD性能优化

lizhihong
Contributor III

想提升NFC LPCD性能这一点(LPCD这项功能我们断断续续调试了3年,效果都并不理想)。

我们有丰富的天线阻抗匹配调试和产品设计的经验、测试实验室以及调试设备,但是NFC内部参数配置的调优感觉仍有不足。

最近深入查看RC663手册(CLRC663.pdf)和其中描述到的AN手册(AN11783.pdf、AN11019.pdf、AN11145.pdf)发现有一个上位机软件“NXP NFC Cockpit v4.8.0”,希望能提供上位机使用手册和说明文档【1】。通过上位机测试可以方便调试优化RX接收电路从而提高LPCD性能(上位机中的一些测试项目,其实还不太理解,类似的UM10883.pdf虽然也比较完善,但是仍有一些测试内容和测试设备不明白,需要再深入理解一下)。

同时我们找到一块属于 NXP OM26630FDK套件的开发板CLEV6630B(V2.0)。经过下载上位机软件“NXP NFC Cockpit v4.8.0”安装目录下\firmware\Secondary_RC663\BootLoader_And_Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_EMVCo_Secondary.bin 到开发板CLEV6630B(V2.0),再用上位机控制测试,发现LPCD的性能非常好(稳定而且检测距离远),但是相比之下我们自己设计的板子工作效果却不尽人意(阻抗调试能保证我们设计的产品(裸板)正常读卡距离 MIFARE 卡 能达到5cm及以上,LPCD距离只有1~1.5cm)。如果想要把NFC设计在金属工装内使用,例如门锁上,则很大程度提升我们调试难度,所以需要通过一些工具辅助,达到更好的工作效果。

同时想知道 上位机软件“NXP NFC Cockpit v4.8.0”安装目录下\firmware\Secondary_RC663\BootLoader_And_Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_EMVCo_Secondary.bin 下载到开发板CLEV6630B(V2.0)可以连接上位机,而NXP Reader Library生成的 Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_EMVCo.bin 却不能连接上位机,其中缺少的这个 BootLoader 就是连接上位机的程序,这部分程序可否开源方便我们移植到我们自己的板子上【2】(例如从LPC1769移植到LPC55s69),这样方便使用我们的板子直接对RC663及其天线电路性能进行调试及性能量化

总结我的需求:

【1】希望能提供上位机软件“NXP NFC Cockpit v4.8.0”使用手册和说明文档

【2】希望能提供与上位机软件“NXP NFC Cockpit v4.8.0” 通讯的 MCU BootLoader 部分程序的工程源码

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhilong,

We provide app notes and training video as well for this tool , you may refer to NFC Cockpit | NXP  for details.

For source code of the bootloader, actually I don't have it either, but you may create a private ticket as shown in https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745?sr=search&searchId=4529053e-4044-4535-938d-95d54b740aac&se...  and I may help to check with our expert team.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

lizhihong
Contributor III

Thanks a lot.

I will watch them first. They were not available because of prohibition by our company's network that I thought it as not available at all. Now, I have tried it successfully on my phone.

I will try my private ticket on my NXP Support link, as well.

By the way, I'm Zhihong, not Zhilong.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zhihong,

Sorry for the typo! Looking forward to have your ticket soon.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

lizhihong
Contributor III

I have just set up a private NXP support.

Please deal with it. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Got it! I am handling it now. 

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos