cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object detectin apps for tensor flow lite. imx8mqevk

manizillion
Contributor IV

Hi ,

Can you share the tensorflow lite for imx8mqevk board , any object detection applications live with camera.

Is wayland shell needed to run the application ?

please also share the configs i need to add in local.conf file ?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

diego_dorta
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Manivannan,

The PyeIQ is currently supported on 5.4.3_2.0.0, in the Alpha / Beta BSPs for Microprocessors | NXP  there is no image for MQ, so you will need to build it on your own for now.

Once you get this done, you can copy the eiq-1.0.tar.gz to the board and run: # pip3 install eiq-1.0.tar.gz. This will automatically install what you need to run the demos and user interface applications as described in the PyeIQ v1.0 for BSP 5.4.3_2.0.0 Release.

Thanks,

Diego

0 Kudos

vanessa_maegima
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi manizillion@gmail.com‌,

Please refer to release L5.4.3_2.0.0: Alpha / Beta BSPs for Microprocessors | NXP 

In the docs you can find detailed information to create a new image. Please run "bitbake imx-image-full" to include all needed packages for ML development.

For Object Detection demo, please take a look at https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-346628 .

Thanks,

Vanessa

manizillion
Contributor IV

Hi Venessa,

Thanks for the reply,

I am trying it on 4.19.35 kernel on agl linux, i have included ml layer in the build as per the UM11226 document. followed the link and i am getting this error

imx8mqevk:/opt/eiq-1.0/eiq/demos#
imx8mqevk:/opt/eiq-1.0/eiq/demos# ls
__init__.py object_detection_camera.py
fire_detection_camera.py object_detection_gstreamer.py
fire_detection_image.py object_detection_opencv.py
label_image.py
imx8mqevk:/opt/eiq-1.0/eiq/demos# python3 object_detection_gstreamer.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "object_detection_gstreamer.py", line 4, in <module>
from eiq.tflite.classification import eIQObjectDetectionGStreamer
ImportError: No module named 'eiq'
imx8mqevk:/opt/eiq-1.0/eiq/demos#

0 Kudos

vanessa_maegima
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Manivannan,

PyeIQ has not been validated in L4.19 yet. diegodorta‌ can you please take a look and check if this error can be related to the release?

The UM11226 document refers to L4.14 releases. For newer releases, starting in L4.19, you should refer to the BSP documentation. You can find the eIQ Machine Learning chapter in the Linux User Guide.

Thanks,
Vanessa

manizillion
Contributor IV

Is there any qt based eIQ application available ? if so can you kindly share link for downloading

0 Kudos

willielogue23
Contributor I

I don't think it is available. Wait for the officials to reply though mybpcreditcard

0 Kudos