cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multilib build fails on zeus YP 3.0 LSDK 1909

leon_vak
Contributor I

General:

Hi, everyone. The operation is fairly simple: install the aforementioned LSDK as per the instructions, add support for multilib as in meta-imx/README file, and then bitbake fsl-image-networking-full. No additional changes made. This is an image for LS1046ARDB.

The code:

require conf/multilib.conf
MULTILIBS = "multilib:lib32"
DEFAULTTUNE_virtclass-multilib-lib32 = "armv7athf-neon"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " lib32-glibc lib32-libgcc lib32-libstdc++"

The error:

Running transaction test
Error: Transaction check error:
file /lib/cpp conflicts between attempted installs of lib32-cpp-9.2.0-r0.armv7at2hf_neon and cpp-9.2.0-r0.aarch64
file /usr/lib/libc.so conflicts between attempted installs of lib32-libc6-dev-2.30-r0.armv7at2hf_neon and libc6-dev-2.30-r0.aarch64
file /usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a conflicts between attempted installs of lib32-libc6-dev-2.30-r0.armv7at2hf_neon and libc6-dev-2.30-r0.aarch64
file /lib/libgcc_s.so conflicts between attempted installs of lib32-libgcc-s-dev-9.2.0-r0.armv7at2hf_neon and libgcc-s-dev-9.2.0-r0.aarch64

Tried with IPK instead of RPM (just more used to it) - similar issue. No much helpful information on the internet. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

leon_vak
Contributor I

My actual problem was that I was working on the currently latest repo commit of Zeus LSDK. When I switched to an older repo commit (just work with the instructions in readme, but before repo sync replace the default.xml file in .repo directory with the older one) it behaved way better, and I'm able to build a 32bit supporting target with the following lines in my local.conf file and some minor additional fixes:

MULTILIBS ?= "multilib:lib32"
DEFAULTTUNE_virtclass-multilib-lib32 ?= "armv7a"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " lib32-glibc lib32-libgcc lib32-libstdc++"

yipingwang‌ and anyone from NXP support, FYA and thanks for your work, I really appreciate that.

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to the following configuration.

MULTILIBS = "multilib:lib32"
DEFAULTTUNE_virtclass-multilib-lib32 = "armv7a"

Please refer to https://community.nxp.com/thread/445380 .

0 Kudos