From the answers from a previous question, the Therapy adherence resistive monitor NHS3152 will be able t use the resistive network sensing-interface to measure impedance using no battery (for either sensor or tag).
- Any particluar NFC enabled phone - or is it indifferent ?
- Do i need to buy antenna for the tag ?
This is what i want to acheve -
- Easily connect 2 terminals of resistor sensor with varying resitance to NFC tag
- Measure resistance using energy harvesting - No battery for either NFC tag or sensor.
- Use a phone app to readout measurments
- If it is not possible to measure resistance without a battery - A battery integrated NFC tag, so that all I have to do is connect the resistor terminals to the NFCtag. (solutions with UHF are also ok)