cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP_POWER_STATE_REQ in Vehicle HAL

vinothkumars
Senior Contributor IV

Hi All,

I am working in Android Automotive with IMX8QM-MEK.

Tested with dumsys (dumpsys activity service com.android.car inject-vhal-event 0x11410a00 4,2). Upon executing the above command Board and display suspend for a few seconds (2-3 secs) and resumes. When the system is suspended terminal cannot be used to communicate.

• My expectation is after the system resumes, it should be restored to previous configuration. Suppose the system goes to sleep when I was in Settings, after it wakes up it should open with settings screen. In this case launches with default screen.
  • From second time onward the touch control doesn't work after the system resumes.
  • Also sometimes after the system resumes, it isn't showing default CAN parameters ( Gear = P, HVAC = ON , Temp.=66 )

Reference: Power Management  |  Android Open Source Project 

Thanks & Regards,

Vinoth S,

Regards,
Vinothkumar Sekar
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vinoth

one can look in Android P9.0.0_2.1.1_Auto Documentation

to check what is supported for power control.

In particular Release Notes Table 2. Features :

Power - CPU Freq, Power - Bus Freq

and Table 12. SRTM AUTO Control in Android_User's_Guide.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vinothkumars
Senior Contributor IV

Thank you Igor for the reply

Regards,

Vinoth S,

Regards,
Vinothkumar Sekar
0 Kudos